Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Alfie Patten: A 13 year old father

Its seem to be impossible but it's TRUE.When you read this title you might think something different but the thing I am going to tell you it is quite true as well as shocking.Alfie Patten, 13, and his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15 have baby. His daughter Maise Roxanne was born four days ago and weighed 7lb 3oz. I cannot understand how it can even be possible and even you would get the same question in you mind. When I saw the picture I feel like the oldest brother holding his youngest sister .boys this age I don't think has even ejaculate. but Physiologically, sperm can be produced and active at the age of eight to ten, If a kid can whack off and ejaculate, the sperm get active. Women carry the same eggs their entire lives, and it's even possible to get pregnant before menstruation starts but it is really unhealthy.it is not good for health.
I do feel sorry for him he is still a child and has no idea what has just happened first time you have sex and there you go - PREGNANT. Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, hasn't yet hit puberty and was 12 when the baby was conceived, said: "When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried about how people would react. "I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good though, and care for it," he told The Sun newspaper. I think SEX education is what is needed, as children are having sex younger, schools and parents need to educate kids about sex earlier.

see the video here:

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Entertainment Blogs