Sunday, November 16, 2008

world's largest chain of fast food restaurants is open 2 hours late.




"Today more than ever, it's important to give back," said Don Thompson, president, McDonald's USA. Is this they following ? On Nov. 16, 08 world’s largest chain of fast food restaurants McDonald's is open 2 hours late .This restaurant is located in Indiana,When there are lot of customer got upset about there breakfast . Actually I was getting late to reach at Church so I decided to have my Breakfast at McDonald but when I was there at 7:00 AM.(its actual time to open is 6:30 AM) it was close when I was getting back from Church at 8:30 It was still close.. so I got mad as well as surprised what is hell is going on?
All the shift manager might be having fun all the Saturday night…so they just unable to get up early in the morning.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Entertainment Blogs